I’m from a designated country of origin. Will my refugee claim be automatically rejected?
No. If you are an eligible asylum claimant, you will still get a fair hearing before the IRB based on your case.
Answers others found useful
- Who can make a request under the Access to Information Act?
- What information is available under the Access to Information Act and Privacy Act?
- Who can make a request under the Privacy Act?
- How and where do I submit an Access to Information or Privacy request?
- What is the fee for an Access request?
- Date Modified: