I submitted an application but want to change programs. Can I apply the fees I already paid to my new application?
No. If you want to apply under a different program, submit a new application and pay the fees again. If you withdraw your first application before we start processing it, you will get a refund.
International Experience Canada (IEC) applicants: See refunds for IEC.
See also: If I withdraw my application, will I get a refund?
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date Modified: