I didn’t pay enough for my application. What can I do?
Find out if you can pay the difference online. If you can, pay it and include both receipts with your application. We will accept more than one receipt for the same application if they add up to the right amount.
If you can’t pay the difference online, request a refund for your payment and try paying again. Make sure you pay the right amount and include the receipt with your application.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date Modified: