Who can use the Change of Address and the Address Notification online services?
Use the Change of Address and Address Notification service if you meet all the following criteria:
- your case is being processed in Canada,
- your address is in Canada,
- you’re moving within 3 weeks or have already moved
- you must also have either:
- sponsored a member of the family class,
- applied for permanent residence from within Canada,
- applied for a permanent resident card,
- applied for Canadian citizenship (for yourself or for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen),
- applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship), or
- applied to renounce or resume Canadian citizenship.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- If my visa, work or study permit application is refused, will I have to give biometrics for my next application?
- Date modified: