Help Centre what do you need help with?

Can I email my new address to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)?

You can only do so if you are in Canada and can not use one of the online services. In that case, you can use this Web form to change your address.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date Modified: