How long does it take for a new or updated address to appear online?
If you change your address, please allow 5 business days for the changes to appear online. Depending on which online tool you used, it will appear on the Change of Address service, the Address Notification service or on Client Application Status (CAS). The Call Centre will not be able to confirm that your address was updated until you have waited 5 business days.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date Modified: