I am in Canada temporarily, as a worker, visitor or student. Why can’t I change my address online?
Since work permits, study permits, and visitor records are processed and closed on the same day they cannot be accessed through this service. You can change your address using this Web form.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date Modified: