Help Centre what do you need help with?

When should I notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) that I am moving?

Please notify IRCC no more than three weeks before you move to ensure all your letters from IRCC go to your new home or mailing address.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date Modified: