I have changed my address online but the changes are still not visible. What should I do?
Go through the following steps.
- Ensure that your home address is in Canada and that your case is being processed in Canada.
- Ensure that it has been 5 business days since you gave your new address information to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
- If you are a new permanent resident, you should notify us of your new Canadian address through Address Notification. All other clients should use Change of Address (see “Who can use the Change of Address and the Address Notification online services?” for details).
If you have followed these steps and your address is still not updated, please contact us.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date Modified: