I live outside Canada. Can I use the Change of Address or the Address Notification online services to update my mailing or home address?
No. If you live outside Canada, you will not be able to change your address through either the Change of Address or the Address Notification online services, even though you may be able to view it that way. You must contact the Canadian visa office serving your region.
Clients who are being processed in Canada and who have a home address in Canada can use Change of Address.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date Modified: