I changed my address in CAS. Do I need to change it in Change of Address or Address Notification, too?
No. Your address will be changed in Client Application Status (CAS), Change of Address and Address Notification. CAS will allow you to:
- follow the status of your application online and
- view and modify the address that we have on file.
Note: You need to wait 5 business days for a change to appear in either CAS or Change of Address.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date Modified: