If I remove my application status from the Internet on CAS, can I still use Change of Address or Address Notification?
No, you will not be able to view, modify and update both your home and mailing addresses through Change of Address or Address Notification. If you have removed your online CAS access and would like to use Change of Address or Address Notification, please contact us to have your access restored.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
How to video
- Date Modified: