I cannot access Change of Address or Address Notification. What should I do?
Go through the following steps.
- Open the tool you want to access (either Change of Address or Address Notification) through the My Application page.
- Make sure the date of birth you are entering in Change of Address exactly matches the information on your application, passport and identity documents. Use the format as specified.
- Make sure the place of birth you are entering in Change of Address exactly matches the information on your application, passport and identity documents. Use the format as specified.
- Check the spelling and order of your names on any letters from the visa office or case processing centre, and on your passport and other supporting documents.
- Check the Change of Address and Address Notification criteria to make sure you can use these services.
If you are still having problems accessing the online services, please contact us.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
How to video
- Date Modified: