Can an entrepreneurial team immigrate to Canada together?
we recognize that business ventures are often developed by an entrepreneurial team. Therefore, a Commitment Certificate and Letter of Support may identify up to five persons.
The designated organization assessing your proposal will confirm the status of all applicants as either essential or non-essential to the proposed business enterprise. An essential individual is someone without whom the designated organization would not invest in the business. It is important to note that, if we refuse the application of a person identified as essential, all related applicants will be refused.
Answers others found useful
- Who is a federal skilled worker?
- What are the language requirements for applicants?
- Can I count my work as a teaching assistant toward the work experience requirement?
- If I have a year of work experience in more than one eligible federal skilled worker job, can I apply more than once?
- Are there new application forms to apply under the new Federal Skilled Worker Program application caps as of May 1, 2014?
- I applied as a federal skilled worker before, but my application was returned because the cap for my occupation was full. Can I re-apply under the new cap?
- If I re-apply as a federal skilled worker under the new cap, can I re-use my Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report?
- Are there new application forms to apply under the new Federal Skilled Trades Program application caps as of May 1, 2014?
- If I applied under the previous Federal Skilled Trades Program caps, will you still process my application, or should I re-apply under the new caps?
- Are there new application forms to apply under the new Canadian Experience Class application caps as of May 1, 2014?
- If I applied under the previous Canadian Experience Class caps, will you still process my application, or should I re-apply under the new caps?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date Modified: