Help Centre what do you need help with?

How much work experience do I need to be eligible for the Canadian Experience Class?

To be eligible for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class you must have completed, within the three years before you apply, at least:

You must also complete an Express Entry profile.

Answers others found useful


  • Come to Canada

How to videos

Glossary term

Date modified: