I wear a scarf or head cover for religious or cultural reasons. What will happen when I go to have my photograph taken for biometrics?
When you have your photograph taken, you may wear a head cover, but your whole face must be clearly visible.
You may request to have your photo taken by an operator of the same gender and you may ask for a privacy curtain.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
A Step-by-step look at biometrics
Form and guide
- Date Modified: