Do I need to give my biometrics to visit Canada if I am in the United States and have already given my biometric information upon entry to the U.S.?
Yes. If you are a citizen of one of these countries and territory, you will still need to give your biometrics to Canada to confirm your identity, even if you have given your biometrics to another country.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
A Step-by-step look at biometrics
Form and guide
- Date Modified: