How do I withdraw my permanent resident card application?
To withdraw your permanent resident card application, send your request using the web form.
Include the following information:
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- Your address
- The date the application was sent
- Your client ID number (if available)
- A copy of the electronic payment receipt or a copy of both sides of the payment receipt (Form IMM5401)
- The reason for the withdrawal
Keep a copy of your withdrawal request for your personal records.
We can refuse a withdrawal request if the card has already been processed. If we have already started processing your application, you will not be able to get a refund.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date Modified: