What is a complete application package?
Your application package is complete when you have:
- answered all of the questions on the application form, and
- submitted all the necessary documents along with your application.
If you forget to send a document, your application may be returned to you, the processing of your application may be delayed, or your application may be refused.
To find out what you need to submit with your application you can:
- read the instruction guide and the application package, that includes the paper application forms you need to fill out, or
- use the Come to Canada tool to find out if you’re eligible to apply and to get a personalized document checklist that provides you with a list of documents you need to submit, according to your specific situation.
Thank you for your feedback.
Contact us about your application
Please use Web form only if:
- the normal processing time for your application has passed and
- you cannot check your application status online or
- you wish to report important changes about your application, such as births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in address, changes in job status or
- you need urgent processing or
- you would like to make a refugee claim
Answers others found useful
- Why did processing times information change?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- How often are the processing times for visa offices updated?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application in the CAS system. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- If I apply today, do the processing times show how long it will take to process my application?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date Modified: