I was told that my permanent resident card was sent to me but I did not get it yet. What should I do?
If you did not get your PR card before six weeks have passed
If you are waiting for your PR card, but less than six weeks have passed from the time the card was mailed to you, you must wait until this time has passed.
If you did not get your PR card after six weeks have passed
If you are waiting for your PR card and six weeks have passed from the time the card was mailed to you and you did not get it, you must complete a solemn declaration. Mailing instructions are provided at the bottom of the form.
Note: if 180 days have passed since the PR card was mailed, you will have to apply for a PR card, fill in section G (solemn declaration), and include the fee payment.
Find out how long it may take for you to receive your new card.
Answers others found useful
- I lost my permanent resident card. How do I replace it?
- I lost my citizenship certificate. How do I get it replaced?
- How do I replace an immigration document that is wrong or has been lost, stolen or destroyed?
- How can I correct an error on my record of landing or confirmation of permanent residence record?
- What documents should I send with my application for a citizenship certificate (also known as proof of citizenship)?
- Date Modified: