Help Centre what do you need help with?

I legally changed my name. What do I have to do to change the name on my permanent resident card?

If you legally changed your name and you want your new name to be on your permanent resident (PR) card, you must send an your application for a replacement PR card to the mailing address at the bottom of the application form. Make sure to include the documents required to support your name change, which are listed in the instruction guide.

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Glossary term

Date Modified: