How do I sign my online visa application?
You will have to type in your name and answer a security question to submit your application. This is your electronic signature.
- Do not print out your application form to sign it.
- Do not use the “signature panel” at the top of the screen
To sign your online application:
1) Type your name in the box provided.
Your given name and last name must be exactly the same as on your application form. For children under the age of 18, your parent or guardian must electronically sign your application form.
2) Answer the security question.
The security question is one of the four security questions you created when you registered for your account. You must answer exactly as you did when you created your account.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Form and guide
- Date Modified: