When will I get my client ID/UCI?
You will get your client ID – also known as your unique client identifier (UCI) – once you apply. This eight or ten digit number is on all documents you get from us. It looks like this: 0000-0000 or 00-0000-0000.
If you are applying to us for the first time, you will not yet have a client ID. If so, and you are filling out a form that asks for one, write “Not Applicable” or “N/A” in the space provided.
If you are applying online and the form does not allow you to type “N/A,” leave the space blank.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date Modified: