What if I cannot attend my appointment with IRCC? Can I reschedule it?
Yes. If you are not available on the date and time of your appointment, write us a letter of explanation. Send this letter to the IRCC office that scheduled your original appointment. You can send this letter by mail, or online, using this Web form. We will reschedule your appointment on a different date.
If you do not attend your appointment, you must contact us within a certain amount of time. The notice we sent you inviting you to the appointment will tell you when you must contact us. Use this Web form and tell us why you missed your appointment. If you do not contact us in time, we will close your application. You will have to apply again and pay the required fees.
Answers others found useful
- How can I get help with my application?
- How can I change my address or contact information?
- How do I submit my application?
- How can I update or ask about a IRCC application in progress?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- Date Modified: