How do I get a GCKey?
To register for a GCKey, go to the sign in page and click the “Continue to GCKey” button.
Then, choose a user name and a password. It’ll ask you to create security questions. Keep a copy of this in a safe place in case you forget.
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
Form and guide
- Date Modified: