When will the new parent and grandparent sponsorship forms be available?
The 2017 application package will be available on January 9, 2017. However, there is a new process in place for the PGP program in 2017.
If you want to sponsor your parents or grandparents, your first step will be to fill out a short online form to let us know you're interested in sponsoring.
You have 30 days (from January 3, 2017 at noon until February 2, 2017 noon Eastern Standard Time) to submit the online form. Sometime after February 2, we will choose 10,000 entries at random and invite those people to apply.
Find out more about the new process for the PGP.
Answers others found useful
- For my IRCC spousal sponsorship application, what is a common-law partner?
- How long will it take to process my spousal sponsorship application?
- What are the changes to the spousal sponsorship program?
- Am I affected by the changes made to reduce spousal sponsorship wait times?
- How can I sponsor my spouse or children?
- Which family members can come with me to Canada when I immigrate?
- Date Modified: