Can I use a courier service to submit my application to sponsor a parent or grandparent?
If you were invited to apply, you can submit your application using any local or major courier services.
You can’t hand deliver your package or use non-courier delivery services, such as taxi companies.
Applications must be individually packaged.
Make sure your courier service:
- has a waybill or a tracking number,
- delivers your application at the courier address, and
- gets us to sign the waybill to prove your application was delivered. This way, you can track your package.
Answers others found useful
- When will the Parent and Grandparent Program re-open to new applications?
- How will I know if I was selected to apply to sponsor my parent or grandparent?
- How many applications to sponsor a parent or grandparent will you accept this year?
- I was invited to apply to sponsor my parent or grandparent. What do I do next?
- How can I show proof of income to sponsor a parent or grandparent?
- Date Modified: