What is a personal document checklist?
A personal document checklist is a list of forms and documents you need to complete and send in with your application.
If you are applying for a visitor visa, study or work permit, this checklist is based on the answers you gave in the online immigration eligibility questionnaire.
If you are applying for permanent residence online, the checklist is based on the answers you gave while completing your application.
Use this page to upload the supporting documents you need to include when you submit your application.
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
Form and guide
- Date Modified: