What is a personal reference code?
Your personal reference code is a unique code assigned to you through Come to Canada, our online eligibility tool. You will need to enter this code to:
- begin an online application for a visitor visa, study or work permit, or
- to carry your information from Come to Canada over to an Express Entry profile or International Experience Canada profile.
Your personal reference code is found at the top of your results page after you have answered all the questions in the tool. You should write it down and print a copy of your results and/or checklist. This code is only valid for 60 days from the date you completed the questions in the eligibility tool.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Form and guide
- Date Modified: