I have a question about a document I am asked to submit in my MyCIC. Who can I ask?
To find out why you are being asked to submit a specific document, to get more information about what a document should be, or to let us know why you cannot provide a document:
- Write a letter with your questions or explanation; and
- Upload it into the slot for the requested document you have questions about.
The processing officer will read your letter and provide more information based on your case.
See also: What do I do if I run into technical problems with my online visa or permit application?
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Form and guide
- Date Modified: