Can I get a refund if I cancel my International Experience Canada work permit application?
Yes, you can, but only if we haven’t issued your Port of Entry (POE) letter of introduction.
Find out how to withdraw your application.
Was this answer useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Contact us about your application
Please use Web form only if:
- the normal processing time for your application has passed and
- you cannot check your application status online or
- you wish to report important changes about your application, such as births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in address, changes in job status or
- you need urgent processing or
- you would like to make a refugee claim
Answers others found useful
- I have a work permit under the International Co-op (Internship) or Young Professionals categories. How can I change my employer?
- Do I have to apply online for my IEC work permit or can I apply by mail or in person?
- How do I sign my online visa or permit application?
- I have a question about a document I am asked to submit in my MyCIC. Who can I ask?
- Will my spouse or common-law partner get a work permit under IEC to come with me?
- What is a POE Letter?
- How long will I be in an International Experience Canada pool before receiving an Invitation to Apply?
- Candidates in the Working Holiday pool will be randomly selected to apply for a work permit. What does that mean?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date Modified: