I recently reset my account, but I don’t see my application. How can I get it back?
If you have just reset your account because you lost your username and/or password, as a security measure we need to ask you questions about the application you submitted before we give you access to it.
To link an application you have in progress to your account, sign in to your account and click on “Link application to this account” under the heading “What would you like to do today?”
You will have to tell us specific information about the application you would like to access. Have a copy of your application form on hand as you will have to enter the information exactly as you did on your application form.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What can I apply for online?
- What are the differences between applying online and on paper?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Form and guide
- Date modified: