I recently reset my account, but I don’t see my application. How can I get it back?
If you have just reset your account because you lost your username and/or password, as a security measure we need to ask you questions about the application you submitted before we give you access to it.
To link an application you have in progress to your account, sign in to your account and click on “Link application to this account” under the heading “What would you like to do today?”
You will have to tell us specific information about the application you would like to access. Have a copy of your application form on hand as you will have to enter the information exactly as you did on your application form.
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
Form and guide
- Date Modified: