I have lost, deleted or damaged my POE Letter. What should I do?
Contact us using the Web form and ask us to re-send your Port of Entry (POE) Letter of Introduction.
If you applied online, we will usually re-send your Letter of Introduction to you through your account. If you cannot access or link to your original application in your account, make sure you include that detail in your message.
Answers others found useful
- Can I come to Canada before I receive my POE Letter?
- What type of insurance do I need for International Experience Canada?
- Can I change employers if I have an International Experience Canada work permit?
- Can I extend my International Experience Canada work permit?
- Can I stay in Canada as a tourist after my work permit expires?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date Modified: