How do I give my fingerprints and get an RCMP Criminal Records Check from outside Canada?
If you have lived in Canada for more than 6 months since the age of 18, a background check may be conducted with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP). The RCMP may request fingerprints in order to confirm your identity.
For more information on how to provide your fingerprints from outside Canada, follow the instructions on the RCMP website.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date Modified: