Is there a different application form for CAN+?
No. Simply use the form for a visitor visa.
To benefit from the program, Mexican travellers need to:
- submit their visitor visa application at one of three Visa Application Centres (VACs) in Mexico (Mexico City, Guadalajara and Monterrey).
Please note, VACs are not involved in the visa decision-making process and cannot provide advice to applicants about their visas. All decisions on applications are made by Canadian visa officers at the visa office.
Mexicans who apply online for their visa will also be assessed for CAN+. Applications that meet the criteria will also be processed faster.
Check the document checklist for Mexican travellers for full details of what you need to submit with your application.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- Do I need a Canadian visa if I have a United States visa?
- How do I apply for an eTA for travel to Canada?
- I am visiting the U.S. I want to come to Canada. Do I need an eTA?
- Do I need a visa if I am travelling through Canada without stopping or visiting?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- I am travelling with my minor child without my spouse. What documents must I present?
A Step-by-step look at biometrics
Form and guide
- Date Modified: