How do I know that my application can be processed under CAN+? What supporting documents should I submit?
Visa Application Centres (VAC) in Mexico will screen all applications for CAN+ eligibility. Applications that show that the applicant travelled to Canada or the U.S. in the last 10 years will be sent to the visa office for expedited processing.
Check the document checklist for Mexican travellers for full details of what you need to submit with your application.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- Do I need a Canadian visa if I have a United States visa?
- How do I apply for an eTA for travel to Canada?
- I am visiting the U.S. I want to come to Canada. Do I need an eTA?
- Do I need a visa if I am travelling through Canada without stopping or visiting?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- I am travelling with my minor child without my spouse. What documents must I present?
A Step-by-step look at biometrics
Form and guide
- Date Modified: