Will I get a refund if my Investor or Entrepreneur application has been terminated?
Yes. All fees paid to IRCC will be returned without interest.
Find out how to get your fees returned – archived.
If you are an immigration representative, please let your clients know how they can get their refunds.
Please note, there could be delays in some cases for the fee return process, for example, where applicants are located in countries subject to banking restrictions. We appreciate your patience.
Note: We will not reimburse application costs such as language tests, financial audits, bank charges or representative fees.
Answers others found useful
- Who is a federal skilled worker?
- What are the language requirements for applicants?
- Can I count my work as a teaching assistant toward the work experience requirement?
- If I have a year of work experience in more than one eligible federal skilled worker job, can I apply more than once?
- Are there new application forms to apply under the new Federal Skilled Worker Program application caps as of May 1, 2014?
- I applied as a federal skilled worker before, but my application was returned because the cap for my occupation was full. Can I re-apply under the new cap?
- If I re-apply as a federal skilled worker under the new cap, can I re-use my Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report?
- Are there new application forms to apply under the new Federal Skilled Trades Program application caps as of May 1, 2014?
- If I applied under the previous Federal Skilled Trades Program caps, will you still process my application, or should I re-apply under the new caps?
- Are there new application forms to apply under the new Canadian Experience Class application caps as of May 1, 2014?
- If I applied under the previous Canadian Experience Class caps, will you still process my application, or should I re-apply under the new caps?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date Modified: