Help Centre what do you need help with?

Can my spouse take language classes with me?

Your spouse can take government-funded language classes with you if he or she is eligible. You spouse is eligible if he or she is:

You can get more information on language training programs from an organization that helps newcomers in your area.

Answers others found useful

Help tool

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date Modified: