I started taking language classes but I’m moving. Can I keep taking classes in a new city?
As long as you are eligible, you can keep taking government-funded language classes. To enrol in a class in your new city, a language assessment centre will need to refer you. You can say that you were already assessed and enrolled in language classes before you moved. Visit an organization that helps newcomers in your new city to find more information on the programs available to you and where to find an assessment centre.
Answers others found useful
- Who is eligible to take government-funded language classes?
- How can I enrol in a government-funded language class at no cost to myself?
- Can my spouse take language classes with me?
- How long can I take language classes for?
- I started taking language classes but I'm moving. Can I keep taking classes in a new city?
- I'm working or studying in Canada temporarily. Can I take Government of Canada funded language classes?
- What are the language training programs funded by the Government of Canada?
- What are the language training programs funded by the provincial or territorial governments?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date Modified: