Help Centre what do you need help with?

How do I apply as a child care provider for the Caring for Children Pathway?

Starting November 30, 2014, child care providers will have an additional option for applying for permanent residence that is very similar to the Live-in Caregiver Program criteria but without the requirement of living in the home of the employer.

To qualify, you must meet these requirements when you apply for permanent residence:

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date Modified: