Help Centre what do you need help with?

How do I apply as a health-care provider for the Caring for People with High Medical Needs Pathway?

Starting November 30, 2014, caregivers in a variety of health-care occupations will have an additional option for applying for permanent residence.

To qualify, you must meet these requirements when you apply for permanent residence application:

When you apply for permanent residence for this pathway, you will need to show that you performed the duties described in one of the following National Occupational Classifications for two years in Canada:

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date Modified: