Help Centre what do you need help with?

Can someone help me plan my trip or find a job for International Experience Canada?

You can contact a recognized organization for support and advice. Recognized organizations can help you with travel plans and may be able to help you find work. Recognized organizations offer these services for a fee.

You can find more information about travelling and working in Canada in the Welcome to Canada guide.

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Help tool

  • Come to Canada

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date Modified: