Can I still hire a caregiver on a live-in basis?
If you want to hire a caregiver on a live-in basis, you may hire other Canadians or permanent residents, or you may make an arrangement with a foreign worker after getting a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment that confirms that no Canadians or permanent residents are available. See the caregiver page of Employment and Social Development Canada’s website for more information.
Answers others found useful
- Who can make a request under the Access to Information Act?
- What information is available under the Access to Information Act and Privacy Act?
- Who can make a request under the Privacy Act?
- How and where do I submit an Access to Information or Privacy request?
- What is the fee for an Access request?
- Date modified: