Help Centre what do you need help with?

How long do I have to meet the work requirement of the Caring for Children or Caring for People with High Medical Needs pathway?

You must have two years of full-time work experience in Canada within four years before you apply for permanent residence through one of the pathways.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date Modified: