Help Centre what do you need help with?

Can I use experience from multiple jobs to apply to the Caring for People with High Medical Needs program?

No. You must have two years of full-time work experience in Canada in a single eligible occupation as a caregiver to apply for permanent residence. For example, you would be eligible to apply if you had two years of experience as a licensed practical nurse or as a registered nurse, but you would not be eligible if you had only one year of experience in each one.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date Modified: