Help Centre what do you need help with?

I have been working legally in Canada as a home child care provider, but not with a Live-in Caregiver Program work permit. Can I use that experience to apply for permanent residence through the Caring for Children Pathway?

Yes. You will also need to meet all other requirements to be eligible to apply through this pathway.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date Modified: