Help Centre what do you need help with?

I worked in Canada illegally. Can I use that experience to meet the work requirement of the Caring for Children or Caring for People with High Medical Needs pathway?

No. Any experience you include in your application must have been authorized by a work permit to count towards meeting the work experience requirement for either pathway. If you have ever worked in Canada illegally, your application may be refused.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date Modified: