Help Centre what do you need help with?

Can I apply for permanent residence through the Caring for Children or Caring for People with High Medical Needs pathway if I work in Quebec and plan to live there?

No. If you plan to live in Quebec, you must apply to the Government of Québec under one of their programs. Quebec selects its own immigrants.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date Modified: