How can I check on the status of my medical exam results?
You can check the status of your medical results using the check your application status tool.
If you cannot see your status, and the processing time for your medical exam has passed, use our Web form to ask about the status of your case.
For complicated cases, or if we ask you for more medical information, it will take longer to process your medical results. The length of the delay depends on the type of medical condition we are looking into. Your panel physician can explain further.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date Modified: